Lagoon has been building luxury catamarans
Enjoy the beauty of the sea with a beautiful boat that is crated with only the highest quality materials, and made by expert yacht designers. Since 1984 and has kept developing its offer to satisfy all your expectations with a range of boats going from 38’ to 62’: Lagoon 380, Lagoon 400, Lagoon 421, Lagoon 450, Lagoon 500, Lagoon 560, Lagoon 620.
Lagoon catamarans, whether in the Bahamas, in the South Pacific or in Los Angeles in Marina Del Rey’s harbor provide an excellent “home on the water”; we liken the 380-450s to condos on the water, perfect for small families and bachelors (the bigger models, with the many cabins, can accommodate large families).
The catamarans, as opposed to monohulls, provide great stability, and the designs of the Lagoons are among the best in the business, including these features:
- Large sliding doors and windows to open the main interior cabin to the cockpit, providing a nice “open” feel to the interior. You just don’t feel like you are “inside”.
- The width of the Lagoons (starting at 21 foot 5 on a 380 up to 32 ft on a 620!) help provide great stability for maximum comfort.
- Wide side decks, plenty of space forward to allow all guests to have the room they need and for storing of large items like kayaks.
- Comfortable, roomy cabins with plenty of ports for lighting.
- Helmstation designed for one person to be able to run the ship while underway.