Beneteau First 30
The First 30 comes in a new flavor synonymous with technology, design and ergonomics, providing you with heightened sensations and greater freedom. The Carbon Edition offers as standard a carbon mast, a lead keel, a wheel in black composite, and a first-class Raymarine electronics pack.
Designed by talented Juan Kouyoumdjian, well known from the America’s Cup and the Volvo Ocean Race and Michel Desjoyeaux, her technical advisor, a sailor with a unique list of victories to his name, and skipper of the monohull Foncia, the First 30 has made a spectacular come back more than 30 years after her predecessor. The new First 30 unites the best of naval architecture in the same yacht, with the addition of comfort.
- Naval architect : Juan Yacht Design
- Interior design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 9,81 m – 32’2’’
- Hull Length : 9,52 m – 31’3’’
- Hull Beam : 3,23 m – 10’7’’
- Light displacement : 3 750 kg (GTE) – 8,265 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 30 L – 8 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity : 160 L – 42 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 20 CV – 20 HP