Beneteau First 35 Carbon
Developed in collaboration with Farr Yacht Design, the First 35 has not abandoned any of the qualities that were the success of its predecessors: seaworthy on all seas, designed for cruising and adaptable for racing, incredibly spacious with her two double cabins and saloon equal in size to that of the First 40. Enjoy her thirty five feet, and her surprisingly elegantly and ingeniously fitted interior.
2015 brings a Carbon Edition.
Despite ground-breaking performance levels, the comfort and the quality of the finishing in these cruiser-racers remain the same, guaranteeing perfectly serene pleasure cruising. Still as reliable but now even more masterful, the First 35 has a new signature stamp synonymous with technology, design and ergonomics, providing you with heightened sensations and greater freedom.
- Design: Farr Yacht Design
- Interior layout and design :Nauta Design
- Length Over All :10,85 m – 35’7’’
- Hull Length :10,66 m – 34’12’’
- Hull Beam :3,64 m – 11’11’’
- Light displacement :5 500 kg (GTE) – 12,122 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity :75 L – 20 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity :200 L – 53 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) :29 CV – 29 HP
- Propulsion :Sail Drive
- CE Certification :A8/B8/C8/D10