Beneteau First 40 Carbon
Winner in 2010 of the Rolex Sydney Hobart, Spi Ouest France, Cowes Week and Voiles de Saint-Tropez, the First 40 has a unique international record of achievements and, over 2 seasons, has built up a solid reputation.
To increase her performance further still and prolong this success, Beneteau now offers the Club Racer version of the First 40 for the same price. This offer should draw the attention of the most experienced racers.
Delivered ready to race, this configuration offers a newly manufactured hull* equipped with a new extra deep draught keel. In terms of propulsion, you will appreciate her regatta mast with three spreaders together with racing rigging and spinnaker rigging complete with carbon spinnaker pole.
- Design :Farr Yacht Design
- Interior layout and design :Nauta Design
- Length Over All :12,58 m – 41’3’’
- Hull Length :12,24 m – 40’2’’
- Hull Beam :3,89 m – 12’9’’
- Light displacement :7 900 kg (GTE) – 17,412 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity :130 L – 34 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity :200 L – 53 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) :40 CV – 40 HPPropulsion :Sail Drive
- CE Certification :A12/B12/C12