The 40 is an eye catching yacht with a unique visual identity. With reference to the image of Lagoon’s ‘DNA’, a new style is evident in her large portholes, and her stand-out streamlined design. A refined and peak-performing model, showcasing the chamfer running from the bow to the stern, the next generation Lagoon 40 is instantly recognizable.
The Lagoon 40 is the champion of the next generation of Lagoons. She boasts advanced performance features including a VLPL hull structure and new generation rigging: an increased sail area provides a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. Her mast step is positioned further aft, based on VLPL’s competitive sailing experience, providing numerous advantages to this vessel.
Featuring superb volume layout, smooth circulation and light, the living area is a divine space.
- Architects : VPLP Design
- Exterior Styling : Patrick Le Quement
- Interior Design : Nauta Design
- Length Overall : 11.74m
- Beam : 6.76m
- Draft : 1.35m
- Mast Clearance : 18.42m
- Light Displacement (EEC) : 11 t
- Sail Area : 81.3m sq
- Square Top Mainsail : 47.5 m sq
- Sail Tacking Jib : 33.8 m sq
- Engine (std) : x 29 HP YANMAR 3YM30
- Fuel Capacity : 2 x 200 L
- Fresh water capacity : 300 L
- Number of berths : 6 - 12
- EC Certification : A 10 – B 12 – C 16 – D20