50... Exterior design: comfortable and functional
• A flybridge with two secure accesses and a helm station providing optimal visibility. Behind the helm station, there is a vast modular lounge area with enough concealed stowage space to store all the cushions.
• An open cockpit to aft, facing out to sea, large aft transom skirts enabling easy access to the boat and a large modular dining area with removable bench seats, ideal for families of all sizes.
• A second cockpit to make the most of the foredeck, with dual-function seating or sun loungers, flush with the forward trampoline.
• A huge amount of storage space under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats.
50... Interior design: spacious and full of light
The innovative architectural design can be seen in the layout where the focus has been to create a sense of space and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Available in three-, four-,five- and even 6-cabin versions, the different layout options mean that everyone may find what they are looking for!
• The saloon design has been completely reworked, and now features two levels, to create two distinct yet communicating living areas: a large galley giving onto the cockpit on one side, and a lounge area which is slightly raised to give a more panoramic view out to sea, and which can easily be re-arranged into a dining area if desired.
• New interior design options for the owner to choose from, including a new, elegant and sophisticated wood finish.
• Incredible ease of access between the inside and outside: the central panoramic window glides out of sight, allowing you to air the galley and the cockpit too, as well as opening out onto the foredeck.
• The aft cabins are flooded with light thanks to panoramic windows and large hull portholes in the showers and bathrooms.
• Spacious and comfortable in the hulls, with particular attention to storage space: forward and aft cabins with «Island Beds», large storage spaces, hanging lockers, and open bookcases.
• Large freshwater and black water tanks under the flooring free up a considerable amount space. A grey water tank to comply with environmental standards is optional.
50... Performance and user-friendliness
New-generation rigging The decision to push back the mast, a direct result of VPLP’s competitive racing experience, has a number of advantages for this catamaran:
• A self-tacking jib for easy manoeuvring,
• A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails and guaranteed performance,
• A shorter boom makes manoeuvring much simpler,
• A high aspect ratio mainsail means that you can make the most of less air disturbance at height, thereby improving performance,
• Moving the rig aft re-centres the weight, thereby considerably reducing pitching.
- Architects : VPLP DESIGN
- Exterior Styling : Patrick Le Quément
- Interior Design : Nauta Design
- Overall Length : 14.76m
- Beam : 8.10m
- Draft : 1.40m
- Mast Clearance : 26.51m
- Light Displacement (EEC) : 21 t
- Sail Area : 158.1m²
- Square Top Mainsail : 97.8m²
- Self Tacking Jib : 60.3m²
- Engine (std) : 57 cv Yanmar
- Fuel Capacity : 2240L (2175L opt)
- Fresh Water Capacity : 2 x 520 L
- Number of berths : 6 - 14
- EC Certification : A 12 – B 14 – C 20 – D 30