The new 50 is the perfect combination between the emblematic 450 model and the 52. She is an exacting option for sailors seeking a large “seaworthy and modern” owner’s boat. As with the 40, she brings a new visual identity, rigging and hull design, providing increased performance, and showcasing a unique brand signature.
The bevelled shape of her hulls, generous volumes and panoramic views exude elegance. She offers unrivalled accommodation options: available with three, four or an incredible six cabins!
A huge amount of design thinking has gone into the ergonomics of the open cockpit – this boat will be a pleasure to sail and spend time on. The finish is superb and takes the Lagoon range to the next level in terms of delivering a luxurious on-water lifestyle.
The cutting edge architecture and thoughtfully designed, spacious layout creates a delightful, relaxed atmosphere. No detail has been spared. The innovative design offers owners their choice of accommodation layouts to suit their needs.
- Architects : VPLP DESIGN
- Exterior Styling : Patrick Le Quément
- Interior Design : Nauta Design
- Overall Length : 14.76m
- Beam : 8.10m
- Draft : 1.40m
- Mast Clearance : 26.51m
- Light Displacement (EEC) : 21 t
- Sail Area : 158.1m²
- Square Top Mainsail : 97.8m²
- Self Tacking Jib : 60.3m²
- Engine (std) : 57 cv Yanmar
- Fuel Capacity : 2240L (2175L opt)
- Fresh Water Capacity : 2 x 520 L
- Number of berths : 6 - 14
- EC Certification : A 12 – B 14 – C 20 – D 30