The 560 gave Lagoon a strong lead in terms of comfort, ergonomics and style, combining the world-renowned talents of the architectural firm VPLP and the design consultants Nauta. The 560, designed for hospitable cruising, offers a layout which is ideal for accommodating a skipper, who has his own private quarters on board.
BASE PRICE: $ 1,163,851.81
- Length over all: 56'
- Beam: 31'
- Draft: 4'11''
- Mast clearance: 94'
- Light displacement (EEC): 63478 Lbs
- Sail area: 2163 sq.ft
- Full-batten mainsail: 1291 sq.ft
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 1356 sq.ft
- Furling Genoa: 872 sq.ft
- Asymetrical spinnaker (opt.): 2529 sq.ft
- Code 0 (opt.): 1506 sq.ft
- Engine (std): 2 x 80 HP
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 182 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 4 x 63 US gal
- No. Of berths: 8 to 12
- EC certification: A14 / B14 / C16 / D30