Designed by the architects Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in association with the Lagoon R&D department, the Lagoon 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today’s cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts.
The 2012 version of the Lagoon 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom. The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the repositioning of the master washroom.
Whether in its 4, 5 or 6 cabin version, the Lagoon 620 is now offered with new Ambiances created by Nauta for the “large” Lagoons: complete interior layout packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more…
- Naval architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Interior design: Nauta Design
- Length over all: 18,90 m / 62’
- Beam over all: 10,00 m / 32’10”
- Draft: 1,55 m / 5’1’’
- Mast clearance: 31 m / 101’9’’
- Light displacement (EEC): 32,24 t / 71089 Lbs
- Engines: 2 x 110 à 2 x 150 CV
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 650 l / 2 x 172 US gal
- Upwind sail area: 230 m2 / 2575 sq.ft.
- Spinnaker (optional): 300 m² / 3228 sq.ft
- Code 0 (optional): 186 m² / 2001 sq.ft
- Fresh water capacity: 4 x 240 l / 4 x 63 US gal
- Berths: 8 – 14
- CE certification: “A :14 ; B :14 ; C : 16 ; D : 30″