The scale of spaces is what defines a top-of-the range yacht.
Space equals luxury and wealth: the saloon, the owner’s cabin, all others cabins and en suite bathrooms, in addition to the galley, have all been designed according to this statement.
The perception of available spaces becomes even more important than décor and style.
The SEVENTY7 boats a forward hull door opening out to a private balcony, a large stern platform serving as a sunbathing area, a tender dock, or even a recreation area and offers a highly sophisticated on board operations monitoring system.
You are invited to follow us on this website, as the new Lagoon Catamarans flagship takes shape.
- Overall length 23,28 m / 76'5’’
- Waterline length 22,60 m / 74'2’’
- Maximum beam 11,00 m / 36’1’’
- Fresh water capacity 1 600 l / 396 US Gal.
- Standard fuel capacity 2 800 l / 740 US Gal.
- Standard engine power VOLVO D4 - 180 HP
- Naval architects VPLP Design
- Interior design Nauta Design