The SEVENTY 8, the new flagship, is making her grand entrance at Lagoon. This yacht, over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coachroof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
- Length over all: 78'1"
- Beam: 36'1''
- Draft: 4'2''
- Clearance: 29'4''
- Light displacement (EEC): 136911 Lbs
- Engine (std): 2 x 510 HP
- Engine (opt.): 2 x 580 HP
- Fuel capacity: 2246 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 211 US gal
- No. Of berths: 8 to 12
- EC certification: A14 / B18 / C24 / D40