This more than 23-meter yacht marks an important step for Lagoon towards a world in which elegance and refinement are the watchwords. Lagoon brought together an illustrious team for the design of its flagship: VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design. All have strived to produce a catamaran where harmony reigns between the interior and exterior living spaces, where compromise does not exist, where innovation enhances comfort and life at sea.
- Length over all: 76'4"
- Beam: 36'1"
- Draft: 6'3"
- Mast clearance: 121'9"
- Light displacement (EEC): 135967 Lbs
- Sail area: 3609 sq.ft
- Full-batten mainsail: 2066 sq.ft
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 2207 sq.ft
- Furling Genoa: 1403 sq.ft
- Furling staysail (opt.): 814 sq.ft
- Asymetrical spinnaker (opt.): 4820 sq.ft
- Code 0 (opt.): 2238 sq.ft
- Engine (std): 2 x 180 HP
- Fuel capacity: 740 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 211 US gal
- No. Of berths: 8 to 12
- EC certification: A14 / B18 / C24 / D40