Beneteau Oceanis 60
Defined by her dark blue hull, the new Oceanis 60 embraces the sensational spirit of the super-yacht. With an unusual deck plan and an interior complemented by quality materials and an elegant finish, she combines the comforts of life at sea with the pleasure and relaxation of anchoring. The Seven Seas are yours!
The Oceanis 60’s hull line is not only attractive but has also been perfected to reduce the heel angle and optimize sailing performance. The stemhead gracefully extends the bow of the yacht, which cuts through the waves with style and distinction. Perfectly balanced, the Oceanis 60 is fitted with a mainsail arch, range renewal signature, which boasts the largest cockpit of its generation.
The rear deck has been completely updated and now extends the outdoor living space and reinvents the magnificence of sunbathing. Below deck, once the bathing platform automatically closes off the dedicated dinghy storage area, the boat is ready to sail.
Let yourself be guided inside by gently sloping large steps to the luxurious and luminous interior. Lined with brushed anthracite-, ingenious fittings and glossy woodwork, the Oceanis 60 is fit for royalty and promises comfort and well-being.
Outstandingly equipped with your choice of a three or four cabin version, the flagship of the latest generation of Oceanis’ will accommodate and impress your family and friends.
- Design: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior layout and design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 18,24 m – 59’10’’
- Hull Length : 17,75 m – 58’3’’
- Hull Beam : 4,99 m – 16’9’’
- Light displacement : 21 658 kg – 47,748 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 480 L – 127 US Gal (standard)
- Fresh water capacity : 720 L – 190 US Gal (standard)
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 140 CV – 140 HP